-

8/12/12

Austin Pet Photography | Shelter: Small Chance Rescue



Adoption and rescue is a huge part of my life and something very near and dear to my heart.  I have two adoptables myself, Winston and Zona. I had a nagging at my heart to start photographing pets, which has been so amazingly rewarding for me.  And I thought, why not approach some local shelters to see if they need professional photos of their adoptables!  I had my first photo shoot with Small Chance Rescue last weekend.  I got to meet about a dozen of their dogs and instantly fell in love with each of them.  Below are some of the photos of the cute faces available for adoption through Small Chance Rescue.

Austin Pet Photography

If you adopted your dog through Small Chance Rescue and you utilize Jennifer Stamps Photography as your pet photographer, 10% of the proceeds will be donated back to the rescue!  Click here for details.

Small Chance Rescue Website
Small Chance Rescue Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment