-

10/16/11

Three Generations // Dallas, TX



I’ve been so excited to share these photos with you. I had such a fun time in Dallas with this family. You know how you have those 2 or 3 close friends that you share a special bond with? The type of friend who you know that no matter how far away they move, how little you might see them, you know that whenever you do see them it will be like you never skipped a beat? Well, Heather is one of those people in my life. We were neighbors for a few years before she, her husband, and kiddo moved to Dallas. Any chance I get to see her, I jump at the opportunity. So, when my husband and I were in town, we scheduled a fun little photo session. With her poor hubby sick and the insane amount of unexpected rain, our plans changed a little, but it was still pretty awesome. We ended up spending some time in her mom’s house which was even more special because we got to include her in the photo session. I had so much fun. I absolutely love photographing Heather and her son, Jonas…the love she has for him is so beautiful. Without further ado…
















0 comments:

Post a Comment